Rules and Regulations
The following Rules and Regulations apply to all participants.
The Mully Marathon is organized in accordance with the rules and regulations of Athletics Kenya and IAAF.
- All athletes are subject to Anti-Doping control procedure.
- The official entry form must be filled fully by each participant. Completion of registration form and payments of the registration fee represents acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All participants are required to abide with START and FINISH LINE SET-UPS as the organizer shall not hesitate to disqualify any athletes / participants found not abiding with the set rules.
- Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the organizer to ensure the participants safety. Participants run at their own risk and the organizer, Sponsors, medical team, events officials or Volunteers shall not be held liable for any loss or damage whether personal, motor vehicles or otherwise and howsoever arising.
- All participants accept responsibility for their meal, accommodation, transport and medical insurance and for payment and/or reimbursement of any medical/surgical expenses incurred.
- The official running hours will be limited to five (5) hours for all races with police and medical support.
- Any remaining participants after this time are requested to run on the footpaths.
- In accordance with the rules and regulations of the AK, IAAF and AIMS, a runner must retire from the race immediately if requested to do so by any member of medical staff or Police in case of Emergency.
- No pets or any form of wheeled transport is permitted on the route. eg. in-line skates, roller blades, bicycles etc.
- Position cards shall be given to the first 100 participants to cross the finish line for all categories.
- There will be no refund of money or transfer of participation for those participants who do not take part or if the event is cancelled for whatever the reason.
- All participants are required to run with T-shirts provided by Mully Half Marathon due to the theme of the marathon. Cooperate participants may run with their brand as per contract agreement.
- The organizer, Media houses, Sponsors reserves the rights to use the participants names and titles, images on billboards, TV, Radio, newspapers, posters or motion video either in group or individual for the purpose of promoting or marketing the marathon.
- Any participant found that he or she entered wrong information while registering will be disqualified and no refund of registration fee.
- The organizer reserves the right to limit and refuse any entries.